Recent Before & After Photos

Water damage in Selma home


Our team was quickly out the door after receiving a call from a homeowner who had come home to a bad water loss in the kitchen.When it comes to water damage, ou... READ MORE



Water Damage in Small home Hayneville, AL


We received a call back in April to a small house in Hayneville, AL. SERVPRO of Centreville, Marion, and Selma, servicing the area, responded to the water call ... READ MORE



Mold job in small Montevallo apartments


These are before and after photos of a small mold job we helped with at some apartments in Montevallo, AL. The owner had a water damage from a broken pipe, whic... READ MORE



Mold in expensive Selma home


This was a Selma home, where their roof was leaking. In most cases we could just dry it out as they get their roof fixed, but in this case the home owner did no... READ MORE



SERVPRO's Christmas tree in Court square Centreville, AL


The Co-Owner Valorie Smith, and Marketing Manager Grant Smith of SERVPRO of Centreville, Marion, and Selma, bought and decorated a Christmas tree in Court squar... READ MORE



Storm damage in Camden home


The rainwater flowed in from a clogged downspout and damaged the hardwood flooring in this Camden Home. Storm damage, whether from water, a limb through the roo... READ MORE



Water damage in home of a young couple.


This water damage was in this small house in Selma AL, the before picture was before we extracted the water from the floor with the floor mats and machine we ha... READ MORE



empty house in Selma


A water damage happened in this vacant home in Selma resulted in standing water throughout the floor space. Fortunately, the amount of water was not over an inc... READ MORE



selma office flooded from rain


When water from a huge rain cloud enters from a poorly sealed door, the damage can be mitigated with fast removal. An office suite in Selma shows the commercial... READ MORE



mold growth in selma apartments


This apartment complex discovered extensive mold growth in one of their apartments, thanks to a water leak of a pipe that went undetected for weeks. Apartm... READ MORE